Saturday, February 16, 2008

its saturday...

...but if feels like every other day in the life of me. Our computer was just fixed yesterday so it's nice to have back. Our car was also fixed yesterday. Somthing was wrong with the power steering and it needed an alignment. Not too costly, but free would've been better! I got to drive an 08' Jeep Laredo. I am amazed at how much better I felt in my Pilot when I got it back. It had so much more power and was so much sturdier. The Laredo was fun, but seriously I'll take my older Pilot any day over the jeep!

I started packing my house. I left boxes opened though in case we need things. It feels to have things ready to go though. I just put away things in closets or knick knacks that we don't use regularly. I feel getting a head start on packing will help in the long run. I really hope we are out before Evie comes. Our landlord seems to be getting a bit antsy with getting the house sold. That makes for a very uncomfortable stay here. We did however receive our dryer though. So it has been nice to wash clothes once again. Mark is being given a car from his parents this week as well, so we will be back to two cars which will be nice.

I am 29 weeks now and happy baby is very active and I can't wait to meet her. I really don't have anything ready for her though. I need to get some basic clothing...I do have a bunch of clothes coming from other mothers of girls so that will be nice.

So right now I am going to get off the computer because i have a splitting headache from being cracked in the temple by my two-year-old's noggin.

No comments: