Wednesday, March 19, 2008

house status

So we put an offer on a house on we saw on saturday. This was monday, we didn't hear back until tuesday when our offer was refused. The counter offer was still too high and so we offered a bit more than our first bid. The seller wouldn't budge, so we walked. It was frustrating but also freeing. I feel like now we know for sure what we have to do: rent. The house was great, but in God's good timing we will find another. We will rent for 12 months and be ready to find a new home.

Mark and is sick and home from work. Asa is well, but still in his pj's. I am feeling weird, but hopefully the headache and dizziness will go away before long. It's been a stressful beginning of the week! Hopefully the apartment complex we want to be in will have the appropriate sized unit available for us still. Then we can set everything up and start packing for real.

It's pretty dismal out. It feels like a day where all I would like to do is sleep.

I started my scrapbooking. Bought the materials needed and received all the pictures from Winkflash(which by the way does not have flat rate shipping anymore). I want to finish thatup before I get too serious about packing. It's hard to find the time with a toddler though. I have been so sleepy lately I go to bed really early. I eat a ton now too. My appetite has gotten HUGE! Only 6 weeks left.

1 comment:

sUsAn said...

Oh, guys, I'm sorry about the house. Hope you and Mark feel better quickly!