Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Already June

Yesterday Evie had her one-month appointment. She weighs 10.6 lbs and is 22.5 inches long. That puts her in the 95th percentile for both categories! I had a feeling she was big, but it's hard to tell when you see her every day. She is perfectly healthy though so, yay :)

I buzzed Asa's hair today, not too short, but it looks cute and summery. I like him with very short hair, it's much neater. I actually enjoy cutting hair. It's kinda scary just because I taught myself and still don't have much confidence that I won't completely screw up the cut. So far everyone has been pretty happy with their new do's though. Tonight is Mark's turn.

I bought a lock for the door. A sliding lock for the top--so that Asa can't possibly reach it. He has been escaping again.

Asa is very interested in Star Wars...to say the least. Today he rode his Pooh rider into the kitchen with a long red Marble Works tube and said he was Anakin on his speed racer with a red light saber. Then he got up in his chair to eat his raviolis and whispered very dramatically, ..."water..." with a tinge of whininess authentic to Anankin Skywalker's character. I said, "Would you like a cup of water?" he said "Yes....Master..." again, just as the character would.

It's raining out. We found a townhome that we liked. We are going to look at it tomorrow. I really hope this is the one for us and everything can go smoothly. It would be so nice to actually "live" in a house again. These boxes lining the walls are getting tiresome..

1 comment:

sUsAn said...

Can't wait to see Asa's new look! :) Best wishes on the house hunting! Lukas has been a bit under the weather yesterday and today. :( Maybe we can get the boys together next week. Are you guys coming to the church picnic on Sat.?