Thursday, September 25, 2008

almost in

We move in in 2 DAYS!!! Very excited and overwhelmed. I am almost finished packing, running a little low on boxes when I thought we had too many!

We still have to paint the kitchen, powder room...hallway upstairs and entryway, but those things can even be done when we move in. I changed some of the colors from my earlier post: Living room is Valspar's Lyndhurst Castle Sand. Kitchen is Olympic color match to valspars: morning sunrise. Olympic makes zero voc paint, thats why i chose it!

I need to lose some extra pounds here, about 12 to be at a comfortable weight where i can actually fit into my clothes instead of pry myself into them. It's still not my pre-pregnancy weight from before Asa, but it's a fine weight. I hate the changes that happened to my body from pregnancy. It's so irritating to see people survive pregnancy and childbirth virtually unscathed. I did not get those genes. I don't want to make it overly important to me but it does upset me, some days more than others. Even if I can't make myself look good underneath, I can shed some extra weight and get in shape. It's so hard to find the time to exercise these days. This is a crazy time of life, i know, sometimes i just want to go drive somewhere and hide. I am a wimp. Things will be easier when we are moved in and settled--I hope. It will be nice to be closer to friends and family.

I got another bug bite last week. A large ring formed around it and I went to the doctors. She is treating me for Lyme's again. The first blood test they did came back negative though(like last time). They are also testing me for different kinds of Arthritis. I have MUCH joint pain.

Evie and Asa are doing well. Evie just pukes a lot, all over me(like just now) and Asa is really into calling me names. If I never get called a "punk", it'll be too soon. Today he was being very rude to me so I told him I didn't want to talk to him anymore. He got very upset and kept saying, "Please forgive me Mom!!" I said, "You don't even know what that means!" and he said "Yes i DO!". I said, "Well how come you don't change whenever you say you are sorry and ask for forgiveness?" He said "I will be a good boy!" I said, "How?" "I will change my heart!" I thought that was pretty cute!!!

I scrubbed his rug in his room yesterday, but am pretty sure the stains which I couldn't get out will be the cause of the loss of some of our security deposit. Oh well!!!!!

I will post some new pics of the progress at the house when they get emailed to me! My camera is not flashing twice, so all the pics come out black...:( I have to read the owners manual, which is somewhere in box stacked in a pile of major confusion.

PRAY FOR ME. Sometimes I don't think I'll survive the day.Wow this post title should be titled: Crybaby!!!!

No comments: