Thursday, September 25, 2008

your input is needed

Could someone give me advice on the color of my powder room?

We are running low on funds, so I am trying to cut corners while still making the place look nice!

Here is my dilemma:
I bought 3 gallons of Valspar Lyndhurst Castle Sand for the living room and only used just over one. I LOVE the color and am thinking about putting it in the powder room too, since i have so much and haven't bought the Behr Fountain Spout yet(which I also love) Is it a faux pas to have two rooms on the same floor painted the same color? I was even thinking of doing the same flooring in the powder room as well. Maybe I am over thinking it?

1 comment:

Becky said...

You can paint the powder room the same color. A lot of people do it. Another thing is when we were painting our house I went to Home Depot they have a ton of colors that have been mixed for people that don't buy them. There pretty cheap. I hope this helps. We had a great time hanging out the other day. :)