Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!

It's Christmastime! I would have some pics of the kids all dressed up in front of the tree....if Asa didn't lost my memory card. Of course if I hadn't stopped to play Fishville on Facebook maybe I would've noticed him playing with it. OH WELL! I really hope we find it! We are in the middle of our Christmas Parade. First we have our own Christmas with just Mark and I and the kids, next we travel over to my In-Laws and have brunch and spend time there, we will be coming home after-wards to put Evie down for a nap and get food prepped for our final stop: my parents. Christmas is always a fun and exciting day, though very busy!!!

Evie is just about fully potty trained. I am hoping that with the busy-ness of today she will be OK. After the last post where I said she was trying out the potty, IT WAS FOR REAL! She never went back--granted there have been accidents, but the majority make it to the right spot!!! Very happy about this.

I am very excited about our Yankee Swap with extended family at my parents tonight because I am bringing some really neat-o (Hopefully I am not the only one who thinks so) gifts!!
I would say what they were but I will have to wait till after the swap.

I need to finish getting ready. I am contemplating dressing the kids up fancy. They have Christmas outfits I bought for Church, but we missed it because of the snowstorm last week. Maybe I'll pack a few outfits--nothing like making things more complicated!! Hopefully someone will have a camera and pass some pics along to me, that I might post them on here! I am using a lot of exclamation points today..good thing? or annoying....

One thing I want to brag about it the lovely perfume I got from my hubby. It's called Very Hollywood by Michael Kors...just awesome stuff!

Evie got a few babies and is very happy about that, Tyler and Asa were happy with what they got, Asa got a frog tank with star wars details and Tyler got a solar powered grasshopper thing he has to build. Tyler also spent a lot of his own money and bought us all presents and brought them here this weekend. So precious and thoughtful :)

I must get going, MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
Sufjan Steven's rendition of Once in Royal David's City is absolutely amazing I recommend listening to it before the day is over.

No comments: