Thursday, December 31, 2009

NYE

A quick overview of the last decade of my life..

2000..I turned 16, but didn't get my license. (Tyler was born)
2001..I worked at a local farmer's market and finished my Junior year of High school, 9/11

2002..May: I graduated High school, July: bought my first car, August: went to college for a semester, December: moved to NYC

2003..February: Came back from NYC, got a job in a deli, May: started dating my future husband, July: nannied in Los Angeles for 1.5 months, August, back to college, November: got engaged.



2004

..School for spring semester, Married in July, Started new job, Pregnant in October




2005

..August: my precious Asa is born!!! My life is forever different!!! back to work a few weeks later..

2006

..January: able to be a full time stay at home mommy, Mark begins school at Eastern to finish degree.



2007..pregnant again in August, trade in my first car for an SUV(in July--must've known!)


2008

..My dear little Evie is born, December: mark totals his car




2009

..April, buy car for Mark who graduates from Eastern with a Bachelors in something IT related..



Have a happy safe New Year!! I hope this new decade will be a wonderful one :)

Oh and I found out that Evie can say, "One, Two, Three" amazing to me!!! Evie is also sleeping in her big girl bed and 95% potty trained!!! She is growing up WAY too fast!

1 comment:

Beck said...

Aw! What fun to look back on this! Its crazy that you can fit 10 years of your life into a tiny little blog post. You've had so many blessings in your life! :)