Thursday, February 11, 2010

Lotsa Snow

Hi, It's been a while.
We're currently buried under a lot of snow here in our town home. This afternoon was a beautifully sunny one though, and it did it's job of melting quite a bit of the snow. When I look out my front window toward the cars, you can barely see over the mounds of snow. The wind was blowing and large thumps could be heard on our lower overhang (second story) from the third story roof. I though Evie was being loud in her room so I went up to chide her(she was supposed to be taking a nap) but when I loudly opened the door to her room saying "You are supposed to be in your bed!" I saw a sweet little baby sleepy on her back with her hand up above her head, so serenely. That is when I realize the loud thuds I heard were chunks of snow falling from the roof onto the overhang!

Family is doing well. I have something going on with my carotid artery--a blockage, kink or something putting pressure on it, though it's probably just a "fascinoma" as my doc called it. Nothing bad, just fascinating :) We'll see just what it is with some tests I will be taking soon. Curious, but not scared. I noticed it when doing my daily exercises. Very strange sensation only affecting the right side of my head. ANYWAY I usually don't put those kinds of things on here, but I thought it was interesting.

I am starting to stress about schooling for Asa, ok, not starting to, but have been for a while. Praying and hoping financial aid would work and we could put him in a local christian school. If not I don't know what I want to do. Hubby doesn't know either.

So I bought some sanitizing wipes the other day. They are just like the Lysol or Clorox wipes, but made from botanical sources and are not toxic. They release no fumes either which is awesome because I tend to use them in my daughter's little room the most. When you use them they smell strongly of thyme and some other plant. Very fresh and not headache inducing! They are by Seventh Generation.

Need to go watch the Office now. Will blog again soon :)

No comments: