Friday, June 15, 2007

perfect temperature

It's a perfect temperature out right now. Crazy that I don't have the windows open. I've spent way too much time on the internet today trying to figure out how to tweak my blog. Sadly, it's been wasted time as I still haven't found what I wanted.
Lately I've been feeling dull. I want to spice up my life. I think we need to go away for an adventure, far enough away that you'd need to fly. Hopefully for our 3rd anniversary (July 31st) we'll be able to go away. Our family vacation is just a few weeks away. We'll be going to Ocean City NJ. I am very excited about that! Hopefully the weather will be perfect. This was us last year on the boardwalk.

1 comment:

Me said...

He does not look too impressed. You however look very excitable; your family is very lucky.