Friday, July 6, 2007

humidity

It's amazing how a beautiful sunny day with temperatures perfectly warm can be spoiled by high humidity. I have two little toddlers today instead of just one. Maybe that's also a reason why I am sweating. Luke got here around 6:45 am and although it was earlier than expected, I was happy to have such a spontaneous start to my day. I got most of my "chores" done while he was playing with cars and Asa was sleeping. It was nice because I had more time to play with them. They did this funny thing this morning; while I was taking socks off of Asa, Luke pulled his toes to his nose, sniffed and said "EW STINKY!!" Then Asa did it and they both started laughing hysterically. It was really cute. Later on they did something else, (I think it was another bodily odor) and Luke said " EW Yucky!" then Asa and he started laughing their heads off and saying "Ew, Stinky, Yucky". It just made me think about how inherently male or female we are made...without being taught.


Is it bad for me to be using other people's photo's on my blog? If so, I won't hesitate to stop. I just figured that since it's actually a link to the original site, I have sited it enough. (that was almost a pun) I am planning on going to Wissahickon again and taking pics myself to redeem myself. Wissahickon is actually part of Fairmount Park in the city limits of Philadelphia.

I have to go food shopping today. I really dislike food shopping. Asa is usually good company though--as odd as that may seem.

I better get back to tending the boys.
Lauren

No comments: