Monday, July 2, 2007

Monday


Today is Monday, Asa and my "try to get work down" day. So far it hasn't been a very efficient day though. That's my fault.
So,big surprise, we went to Wissahickon again on Saturday. This time exploring new places and witnessing to car break-ins (after the fact). That was scary. We brought my brother John with us and hiked about 9 miles. I forgot to unload my camera so we didn't get any pictures :(

I got these pictures from the Internet, someones Flikr page, but these are some things we saw on our hike. The Indian is a Lenape and the bridge is the only covered bridge in any major city in our country(Wissahickon is in city limits).

Mark's car also broke down this weekend. I am so ready to trade it in. We need to get it fixed though and then try and sell it on our own so we can get more for it. We were looking at the a new Honda CR-V then some used Honda Pilots and a Toyota Highlander. I would prefer a larger car to a smaller one, but we'll see how it goes when we go shopping this week.

The fourth of July is coming up, two days away, and less then two weeks till our family vacation to the beach, I am so excited. I believe we are going to my parents for a BBQ on the fourth.
The weather has been absolutely amazing the past two days. Very comfortable and clear. The humidity is almost non-exist ant.

I am so upset. Our basement is gross. I don't even want to go down there. It's very moldy and there are these flying bugs down there--a bunch of them swarm the lights when I go down to get my laundry. I can't wait for these problems to be fixed, it's very disgusting. Hopefully the landlord will take it seriously.


Well Asa is doing well, yesterday he heard Tyler ask for drink and then he said "I...Have....Juice...mom?" I was very impressed :)Usually he just says "More Juice..please"


Well I am going to go now and make this inefficient day of mine do a 360 :)


Lauren

No comments: