Thursday, September 13, 2007

nice weather

Yesterday and today have been just beautiful out! The temperature outside is great. Asa and I went to Struble Trail today with Liz. That was nice, we walked about 2.5 miles then had some lunch. On our way home I saw a blimp off in the distance. I was driving on 30 east and I could see it toward West Chester. When we got into W.C. I noticed that it said "For the IF in Life" and the other side had "Metlife" on it. So apparently that is the "Snoopy 2" blimp and I am assuming that it is on it's way to Baltimore for an NFL game this saturday. It was headed south, although it still has a few days, who knows!

The movie "Manic" was pretty good. There was alot of cursing though, and violence. It was definitely indie, i thought it was filmed well.
I think I am going to go take a nap!

No comments: