Tuesday, September 18, 2007

sea bands

wow, i don't remember feeling this under the weather when i was pregnant with Asa. I am going to keep this brief because I need sleep :) We had our first prenatal doctor's appointment today. Unfortunately we didn't hear the heart beat. I am 9 weeks as far as the doctor could tell though, so that is good news. I go back in two weeks to hear the heart beat. If we still can't hear it, then I'll get an ultrasound to determine how far along I actually am!

I bought sea bands for the acupressure...its supposed to alleviate some of the nausea, not sure if it works yet. Although I feel less like i am going to vomit but still a lot of indigestion. Oh well! Not like the whole world wants to know how my stomach is feeling LOL. (it's not like the whole world reads this blog either ;)


My house is a mess, but I feel motivated to do it....tomorrow! I will have to post after I am done with that! I've been buying ready-made dinners for the family since cooking makes me ill. It's worked out well this week. The first night we had some amazingly tasty frozen pizzas from Trader Joes. They were imported(at least one was) from Italy and you could tell it was hand tossed! It was completely organic and the veggies were sooo yummy. We also had one that had sausage and pepperoni, but they were uncured and all natural and good for you :) The best part...they only cost $4.99 each!! Which is less that I had budgeted for my shopping list with Giant. So thought I'd pass that on :)
GOODNIGHT!

1 comment:

sUsAn said...

Oh, Lauren, I'm sorry to hear that you are suffering so with morning sickness. I never tried seabands. I remember that the ginger altoids helped me and just keeping my tummy filled with something (pretzels, crackers, dry cereal) throughout the day helped a bit. I'll have to look for those pizzas on my next TJ run. I an indebted to you always for their orange chicken! :)