Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Tyler is Seven today!

Tyler's birthday celebration went really well! First we took him to two toy stores and let him pick out some toys. Then we went to his favorite restaurant "Red Robin" and had lunch with some other family members. It was very nice. They brought out a huge piece of ice cream cake and sang to him! Today is his actual birthday though, he is seven. I got some pictures, but I have to buy a universal card reader so I can put them on here. Hopefully I can get one today.

Labor day was quiet...except for the news of a new little one!!

Our car is broken so I will be with out it for who knows how long, on Thursday i am getting a loaner car. Thankfully it's under warranty so it's not going to be that bad for us!

Tonight for dinner I am going to make Chipotle Shrimp Taco with Avocado Salsa Verde

Asa is doing well. Chatting up a storm and always asking questions. When we went to the toy store the other day it was really funny because he gasped when we walked through the door then started pointing to many things and saying very emphatically "I Like That!! I Like That!"

He's also been looking at the papers that came with Tyler's action figures which show other characters to collect. He tells us which ones he wants. "Mom, I want this one. Mom I buy this one!"


I really need to start with seriously potty training him. I guess we have a bout 7 months to do this:)
At the bottom of this page you can see a little count down graphic YAY!

I better go get the day started!

1 comment:

sUsAn said...

Congrats to the Lanes!!!! Wonderful news! Happy 7th b-day to Tyler!