Friday, November 16, 2007

18 weeks


only two more weeks till the ultrasound!


Asa is potty training himself. I say that because it's all done by his lead. He is taking his diaper off even while in his room for naptime, opening the door and using his little potty. He even cleans up after himself and washes his little potty out efficiently. He goes upstairs throughout the day and use the potty without my help. He just started doing it this week and I am so excited. I am hoping it really sticks. He seems pretty motivated. He enjoys the reward of Sweet Tarts! I give him two small ones.


I joined facebook and have been playing Scrabulous on it way too much. I enjoy it though!
I've been feeling some movements in my belly. But they feel much stronger than flutters, I was even able to feel a bump from the outside.
I need to wash the dishes, the kitchen floor and laundry. I would love to go to the Library too, before lunch. We'll see if I can accomplish any of that.

No comments: