Tuesday, November 27, 2007

thanksgiving...

...came and went

My mom got some pictures, I'll ask her to email me then I'll post them(yeah right, like that ever happens!) We had a wonderful meal and time with family. I got to play with my cousin's baby, she is 3 months old and SOO sweet! Asa really loved her too, he asked to hold her several times and when I let him he was beaming and carressing her face and pressing his against hers, it was very precious!

We had Tyler an extra day this week so I had him while Mark was at work. I took Asa and Ty to the moonbounce gym nearby. It was so much fun for them!




I have been trying to be more creative with dinners lately! Yay! Tonight I am making Salmon for myself and Tilapia for Mark, with Apsaragus and Broccoli and baked potato seasoned with garlic and oregano...we'll see how that goes!

I have been sick still, and I'm almost 20 weeks!! Stink! This pregnancy is so much more lazy, like I am not anxious or nerv0us or scared, I just feel awful all the time. Apparently I hide it well too...which is good sometimes. In two days I find out the sex of the baby. AHHH!!! So happy to know, I really hope we can tell! I bought some trees for my pots beside my front door. Christmas trees, and I also bought some christmas lights to go on them. I still haven't planted them though, it's so cold out there--lol. My car is soooooooo dirty too. I need to clean it out and vaccuum it and take it to be washed. :( It needs it so bad, I hate getting into my nice car and feeling gross.(it's not all my fault either!!!!!)

We did a bunch of Polyanna's for christmas this year. We have 6 people so far, not including people who aren't doing it. Of those six, we have two gifts in mind so...

My brother turns 18 this week. I can't believe how time flies. I have to find a good gift for him too.
Mark is applying for a management position at his company. It will be managing his position now, so he feels confident about it. It will be more work and hours, but very worth it for us in this point and time. I am praying we get an answer soon especially since we've been house hunting.

This is an older pic(a couple weeks) of when Mark and I went away for the weekend. I thought it was cute.

No comments: