Friday, April 4, 2008

36 weeks

we're moving in just over two weeks. I have been packing and packing. I have everything packed that we won't be using until then. It's been keeping me busy so I don't feel anxious about this baby, thats for sure.

Asa has been busy too, mostly playing star wars or doing his crafts. He loves using his new kids scissors, although it's still hard for him to "grasp" the idea of opening and closing them completely. He has also been busy making messes. Things like pouring out bottles of lotion onto the bathroom mats or using red permanent marker on the walls. He is really good at destroying things like my hyacinths growing in the garden. He has also been outside playing with the neighbor kids a lot more recently--which is definitely bittersweet since we are leaving so shortly.

I am making Ravioli tonight. It's about the only thing the entire family will eat all at once. Tyler doesn't enjoy the fact that Asa eats different foods than the rest of us. I guess I don't blame Ty since he wants everything to be fair between them, but the foods we eat just seem so much better--I don't know why he would want Asa's!

I am so tired it's unbelieveable...I drove to the drycleaners today and realized there was someone behind me way later than I should've, it made me wonder if I had just pulled out in front of him. I shouldn't have been driving!
TIME for a nap.

No comments: