Wednesday, April 23, 2008

what else is new?

Today i had one of my "hopefully" last prenatal visits. It turns out the baby is floating around too much and is possibly breech, so I have to have an ultrasound this friday to determine her true position.

Doc said they can try and turn her (a version) BUT that's very painful and not always effective. She said that the baby wants to be breech for a certain reason(maybe her head is larger) so it's likely she'll turn right back to breech--or it could possible stress out the baby and an emergency c-section would be eminent. So basically if she is breech we'll schedule a c-section for my due date and check before hand to see if she has turned...then if she has I'll be induced to have a natural birth..

Also I am not ready to have her physically, so they couldn't induce me yet...without a high risk of having a c-section anyway.
It's all up in the air...what else is new? Being at the end of pregnancy is so hard!


Asa and I decided to celebrate the mum news with lunch at Friendly's. We haven't gone there in a long time. He was really good..very quiet and he ate all his food and almost finished his ice cream. I helped of course! We then headed over to The Children's Place and bought some summer clothes. I get 25% off of sale items...and they are having a 50% off sale! SO i did really well! I want to hit up another TCP which may have more sale stuff to choose from. I love that store!
I think I am going to make Spaghetti Squash for dinner tonight. Fresh mushrooms sauteed chicken and onions...not sure what else..
can't decide.

Nice weather. I'll keep you updated :)

No comments: