Wednesday, April 9, 2008

the end of 36 weeks

well guess what? We aren't moving. Big surprise right? We only change our mind every other day. This time we lost our deposit on the apartment though, so it hurt a little more.


The weather was great today. I gardened and I loved every minute of it! Now that we are staying I want to make it look so nice. I have a bunch of bulbs to plant but I also want to buy some annuals to stick in everywhere. I'll take a picture of the finished product. It feels good to be busy. It makes the time go by quicker and gives me more peace of mind about doing all these things after the baby comes.

I saw the doc yesterday. She said everything was fine! She said the baby looked like she dropped some, but obviously not enough for anything to happen lol.

Asa has been good today and yesterday, that's been a treat. I had to call all the utility companies that I just gave the new address too and tell them nevermind. Most of them were happy about the news. I think it'll be nice to be here a bit longer. The best part of it is not being locked into a lease. Plus we are save 300 a month on rent that can go into our downpayment fund :)

At church on Sunday we are having our monthly lunch/dinner. I have to bring a side dish and was thinking of this Irish Potato dish with kale and potatoes...it looks good and has lots of butter so I think it will get eaten. It's hard to know what to bring because there is no list of what the main dishes are. This will be an interesting meal!

I must bring my son his nightly Clariton and milk. Have a wonderful evening.

No comments: